21 June 2007

WRAPUP

You might be wondering what's been happening in the world of Real Salt Lake... well, they haven't won yet, despite firing Steve (SO THAT'S WHAT THAT GETS YOU, YOU DUMB BITCHES), and today they traded Chris Klein, which really means nothing to me since I don't suspect they're ever going to win again. It's like the Cubs goat curse, except with Steve instead. So what I'm saying is STEVE = GOAT. In more ways than one.

Hi Steve.

I guess the trade will be good for the team, except rumors have one of the players coming to Salt Lake going over to Europe, so.. WHOOP-DEE-DOO.

I still watch the games, in a bemused state, while drinking beer and reading from the pile of magazines that gather on my living room table, threatening to grow ever larger, and then eat me.

* * * * *

The Hoosier Beer Geeks were featured in INtake today, and there's a picture featuring Gina and I, and our names were never mentioned. That's fine by me, though it seems sort of strange.

The cycling jersey article, which I linked over at bikeforums.net, caused a 700% increase in site traffic Tuesday. My head is swelling.

* * * * *

Yesterday I spent $300 on my current bicycle, including $85 pedals and a $150 seat. That's right, my seat cost more than your bicycle, probably. But it's white. And it doesn't make my junk numb, which was starting to be an issue with my old seat. You wanted to know about that.

* * * * *

The national team plays Canada tonight, on Fox Soccer Channel, which is no place for a national team game. That should be on ESPN2, at least. Canada might be tough this year? I know, seems funny.

No comments: