22 June 2007

CANADA GOT HOSED.

I'm certainly not going to complain that the US beat Canada last night, but I'm not exactly comfortable with it either. A joyless win.

CNN - quality sources, quality news.
"The people on the ride just came and hit the ground," she said. "When I got up there, the lady she was just sitting there, and she didn't have no legs. ... And she was just there, calm, probably in shock from everything."

"I seen the car go up. Then, like, the cable broke, I heard -- pwchh -- and I heard a lot of people screaming," Chris Stinnett, who was at a ride next to the Superman Tower of Power, told WDRB/WMYO.

"The cable went under the car -- and I seen it pull up and hit a lot of people -- and I seen them bring their legs up," Stinnett said.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Kentucky.

No comments: