29 May 2007

It's raining shoes

I didn't intend it, but the title of this post reminded me of performing "It's Raining Men" in a Hiroshima Karaoke booth, with James the Ire. You had to be there, I'm sure. Good memories...

Well, I made it to IU's Dental school, where a young lady had the pleasure of having me as her guinea pig. She was nice enough, and I feel ok in her hands - her much much more affordable hands.

But... during the appointment she took my blood pressure, which came up as 120/90. I believe 120/80 is a more appropriate number, especially for a guy who has ridden 600 miles on a bicycle in the month of May. Due to the 120/90 number, I've got to go see a doctor and get my pressure back to a more normal level. I'm super fucking pissed about it.

None of this could possibly be my fault, mind you, so I called my mom to blame her for it. But wouldn't you know... sometimes it's just hard to yell at your mom. So instead I'm just going to have to deal with it.

So far I've addressed the problem by eating hot dogs and pizza. I'm climbing that mountain. Oh, I had some beer too.

I think I'll call the doctor now.

* * * * *

Oh, and I'm sticking with RSL. Fuck it... these are my losers.

No comments: