29 May 2007

more

So we're in Chicago, driving around with the top down, down Lakeshore until it stops and then back up some street and then we're in the middle of some district with "celebrate diversity" banners and rainbows everywhere, and it goes on like this for miles and miles and i just thought "i had no idea there could be so many gay people in one place"... not good or bad, but really i was just completely ignorant of it.

So now I'm on to you, gay people.

*

Somehow this post leads right into the previous one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

man i hope this works:

http://i9.tinypic.com/2z66mbq.jpg

copy an' paste, bishes.

Anonymous said...

Yes. It's all part of our agenda. First we get the children with Teletubbies. Now you. That's how we lure you. We gather in big "happy" groups that make other people want to be "happy" with us.

Have you felt like decoupaging since the trip?

(that fact that I know how to spell that word without spell-check scares me)

Mike said...

I'm not really sure what decoupaging is, but I think it has something to do with crafts?

I mean, I could google it, but who knows what sort of picture is going to come up? And I'm at work.

Mike said...

Ah... invisible bike. I'm also a fan of invisible cheeseburger. There's a whole big pile of those cat images somewhere, and they're about 90% hilarious.

Anonymous said...

"i had no idea there could be so many gay people in one place"...

come downtown on June 9th for Indy's gay pride festival. It will be another eye opener for you. :)

Mike said...

See, but I've seen picture of the Gay Pride parade... It wasn't nearly as impressive as the blocks upon blocks of gay establishments in Chicago.

Anyway, is Kevin a gay name or something?

Anonymous said...

Yes. Yes it is. Kevin Coster? Gay. Kevin Spacey, Kevin Bacon, Kevin Klein: gay gay gay.