06 February 2007

nobody home

No one has left any comments about the US/Mexico game, so I'm just going to assume you've all decided to become Mexico fans.

* * * * *

Dear Indianapolis area Chicago Fire / Columbus Crew fans:

Prepare to have your teams destroyed by the multifaceted Cerberus-like attack of Real Salt Lake on the dates of Sunday, May 27th @ 3PM and Saturday, July 7th and 5:30PM. I am currently planning to make road trips to both games, so if you're interested in making the voyage in the company of a fan of the greatest football club to ever grace the planet*, leave a comment. It's never too early to start planning.

The MLS schedule is out, for those interested. Man is Kyle Beckerman ugly.

* * * * *

*not necessarily even close to true

4 comments:

Jim said...

I am NOT a Mexico fan, and yes, I'd be interested in road tripping for the Fire/RSL game.

Mike said...

I'll keep that in mind.. single game tickets aren't on sale yet, but when then come on, I'll give you a heads up.

scot said...

Never underestimate the worst to first potential of Columbus Crew. This is our second consecutive year trying it, and we learnes some things last year.

I think I have a wedding the day that Columbus plays Salt Lake, but it may be a skippable wedding.

torporindy said...

Ok, I had to watch "Lost", but I caught the final 25 minutes. That was a great goal by Donovan