07 February 2007

BY THE POWER OF LANDON

This seems like a pretty good idea. (link) You might be thinking "hey, didn't someone do that already?" - and the answer is yes. But they didn't have the free time I do. And I bet they don't think that playing with layouts for hours and hours is a good way to pass time. And I bet they wear pants.

This isn't the official announcement - but there's a good chance that one is coming. In addition to a nice resource for local soccer info (which is really hard to find, actually), I hope to have a guest column here and there - perhaps a preseason write up on the prospects for your favorite MLS team, or stories about how you came to love the game, favorite players, or stories about how you came to love the Adidas Tango soccer ball (it's the only ball I'll buy, and I have no idea why).

And I might move the Fulham and RSL stuff there too.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I like the way the new blog looks.