21 November 2006

i just changed templates

Switching templates when you've put in a decent amount on work on the old one is a bad idea.

* * * * *

There are few things as entertaining as listening to a coworker mourn the loss of playstation 3s and nintendo wiis as shown at smash my ps3 and smash my .

* * * * *

I passed my old high school yesterday. There's at least one kid there driving a 3 series BMW... how does a kid driving a 3 series BMW ever learn to appreciate anything? This is why the terrorists hate us. This is why I hate us.

* * * * *

Why is it that the people most opinionated on foreign policy have never left their state? Do you honestly think the average Iranian or Iraqi or Chinese person hates America? My guess is they're too busy getting on with life to worry about it.

* * * * *

I'd imagine the hardest part about being a terrorist dispatched to America is to resolve the difference between the people you see everyday just going on with life and wanting to kill them. Then again, I've never been a terrorist. Though I do hate kids in BMWs.

* * * * *

How is it possible that I'm still getting 20 erectile disfunction emails a day in my work email box? Shouldn't someone be in charge of cleaning this crap up? Shouldn't I? It is my job, isn't it?

* * * * *

Did you know that when you grow a mustache it always feels like something's in it? I spend whole days trying to get the mustache out of my mustache.

* * * * *

Spending Thanksgiving without your family just sort of sucks. Instead I'm going to spend it with James Bond, I guess.

No comments: