21 November 2006

hmmnmmn

Just got back last evening from a weekend family funeral... after listening to various stories and memories, I was able to tie them all together and organise them into what I thought was a respectful, reverant, and even humorous eulogy. I was quite happy to be able to put together something he was deserving of. So there. My uncle read it, which made it even easier to put together.

I had just read a story in Esquire about how to write a respectful and accurate eulogy, actually, so I tried to keep that in mind.

Fulham lost Saturday.

My backup bike is at the shop getting converted to fixed gear. The damage: ~$180. Ouch.

Why is it that I find myself spending the whole week waiting for Saturday soccer games and food and beer at Brugge? I need a friend to come out and join me. Saturday afternoon drunkish is really great.

I'll be going to Vegas again in March 10-20ish, on a bachelor party of monster proportions... gotta start saving money now. And I'm already starting to plot out next years' vacations. Whatever gets you through, right?

Dear Readers, where are you going on vacation next?

2 comments:

J said...

mike, I am going on vacation to the usa next, but for a really long time. I am arriving on the 22nd of December, and not leaving. We should get drunkish on a Saturday Afternoon sometime.

Mike said...

YES JON.

Where are you going/staying? What's the plan? Is there a plan?