13 October 2006

no offense to arthur

I'M LEAVING!

Well, after soccer and Brugge tomorrow, anyway. And since no one (aside from Arthur, who I'm sure is a lovely chap, but really, can he be trusted?) volunteered to write the blog for me, I suppose you'll just have to reread this post over and over, wishing for the day when I return on my white stallion and use my words as form of rescue from your dungeon or lair or apartment or townhouse or whatever.

I just realized that my truck is actually white, and made of horses. And you thought I was kiding about the white stallion.

Anyway. Here, hold this.

1 comment:

Arthur said...

I must say you have made a wise decision there, sir. I commend you for seeing through my gentle facade and realizing that I cannot be trusted. I would have destroyed your blog.

Enjoy the time off, looking forward to your glorious return.