06 October 2006

i'm here to help

For the past week Gina and I have been eating our lunch and dinner meals from a meal plan found in the lasest issue of Men's Health. If you're like us in that you never know what you're going to eat, and every trip to the grocery store ends up with a cart half full of things you didn't need, this is a perfect plan. $50-$60 covers everything you need for the week, and all the meals are filling and actually quite tasty.

Anyway, it's recommended by me. The only issue is now I need to find something else to eat for a week because I don't want to get burnt out on it.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I would like lasagna.

but that's alot of work, so instead i would like hot dogs.

i would like whatever you're making.

i am currently planning on coming down at a leisurely pace on sunday, and spending sunday night, monday, and perhaps leaving at some point tuesday. i hope this works well for all concerned. if no, you know where to reach me.

ok? ok.

Mike said...

i probably don't have that number, so if you want to email it to me at my gmail account, that'd be rad.

thanks again.