08 October 2006

go fight win

So the weekend is pretty much over, and it's time to consider all I've accomplished.

Hmm.

Oh, I bought Gina a bike. Well, it's on layaway, anyway. We spent Saturday driving around looking, and then ended up back at Gray Goat Sports, where I purchased my LeMond Tourmalet a little over a year ago. Of course I'm riding an Alpe d'Huez now because of the issue I had with my frame. Whatever. Gina's bike is a 2007 Specialized Dolce, and it's nowhere near as pretty as mine. But it should serve her well. I hope.

And.

We missed out on Brugge again this week, but because there wasn't any soccer on anyway, it was no big deal. I enjoy Brugge quite a bit, and I'll be there next weekend for Chelsea vs. Reading. Should be an enjoyable game, and maybe everyone playing for Chelsea (short of Joe Cole) will hurt themselves. I can always dream.

I bought Sarah Katherine Lewis' Indecent Friday night. I'm halfway through already, so if nothing else its entertaining and quite readable.

I looked at some furniture Saturday because it had been a while.

Today I rode a bike, and now I'm watching the Cardinals.

Real Salt Lake tied, which means they're still alive in the playoff race. They have to win next week. My favorite RSL player, Mehdi Ballouchy scored in the tie. This is only noteworthy because the game wasn't on television, despite the fact that I'm paying money to watch MLS games. I'm not sure why it wasn't on tv, and my favorite GM really didn't have an explanation either. I requested that he send airline and game tickets, but apparently that's too big a request for him to fill. He has told me he would do his best to get me a game-worn Mehdi jersey, so I figured him for a magical wizard or perhaps Jesus.

Yup. That's it for me. Now tell me about what you did, because I'm honestly interested. Anyone else want to write this blog the week I'm gone (next week) on vacation? You can write whatever you want. You can even pretend you're me. That could be fantastically entertaining for everyone. Leave a comment.

1 comment:

Arthur said...

I'm always interested in pretending to be someone else. If you don't find someone with better qualifications (i.e. someone who actually knows you), I could possibly do a few ghost posts for you.