14 September 2006

shake that laffy taffy

Here's one of those updates that aren't really necessary, but since I'm writing in a high pressure large audience setting, sometimes I'm forced to just throw something at the wall and see what flies south for the winter*.

This week has been all-around uneventful, so instead of a list of things I've been doing or I've found interesting, here's the opposite.

I haven't been riding a bike (well, once, but that was just to check out my new heart rate monitor - which is awesome).

I haven't learned any details of my free Vegas trip (and in the back of my head I fear that it was all a trick).

I haven't been watching what I eat (yesterday I ate a bunch of fried chicken, and some potato salad, and some corn, and some ice cream, and some cinammon pita chips, and I think you can see what happens when I start to eat bad. I go CRAZY.)

I haven't been nice to coworkers. Yesterday was a particularly stressful day in the office, primarily becase I'm an idiot that has no excel skills. As a result I sort of blew up on an unsuspecting coworker; not in a bad enough way to get me in trouble, but it wasn't my style. Today I will apologize.

And so... blah. I ordered Hell On Wheels from Amazon this week, and I'll watch it tonight. And that's about it. I'm not going to eat any more fried chicken, I promise.

This saturday I hope to head up to Brugge again to catch whoever's on, and maybe eat some of those fantastic frites (ok, fries), and drink some beer, and get fat and pick up hookers and stuff them in my trunk. You know, the usual. I don't have a trunk, actually, but I'm going to get one and fill it with hookers, and sell them on the streets of rural towns in Indiana, like Easy-E and his first album, in Compton.

I will now open up the floor for comments from my readers on the following subjects: Hookers, trunks, frites, bicycle documentaries, things I should have tattooed on my legs.

* * * * *

*For those who are confused, this comes from the Nate's dad school of analogy.

*Jimmy Bullard is out for the year, in case anyone's wondering.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI

I bet you thought I was dead
or not
but

it looks like you've sort of been up to a lot (judging from my latest read) - or not......... what's this about free trip to vegas? congrats to that!

I'm going to catch up. really. yes. this is probably an inappropriate place to put this, but I can't find your email. sorry. take care.

Mike said...

my email is mike @ ridehorsey.com
and this is a fine place to put that.

i did not think you were dead; it was I that dropped coorespondence when I quit using that site.

THAT SITE.

Anyway. Good to hear from you, I have been a bit busy, but we'll see how long that keeps up.

Alright.

Anonymous said...

Leg tattoo? I'm thinking a drum solo tattoo would be awesome.