15 September 2006

call scooby doo

Today I'm doing a bit of reading about the Hornet Spook Light, a mysterious light or series of lights that appear on a backroad in rural Missouri. I've always been freaked out by anything unexplainable, but I'm also very skeptical of most phenomenon. What intrigues me about the Spook Light is that a lot of people have seen it, and the fact that it's close enough that I could go check it out myself. Not that I would, I'd just end up pissing myself.

While I'm on the subject of spooky, I'd like to briefly discuss the Travel Channel's Most Haunted series. I've only watched it once, because it was completely ridiculous. Perhaps my favorite part was when one of the hosts channeled a ghost in the house they were visiting. Not only did the host close his eyes and make a scary face, he spoke in a deep spooky and angry voice. That's highly entertaining stuff. But not entertaining enough to watch more than once. So maybe keep an eye out for that. Or don't, it's ridiculous.

* * * * *

Brugge tomorrow for me, anyone else attending? Aston Villa v Watford at noon... two teams I've never bothered to watch. Well, at least I can drink and eat frites.

2 comments:

J said...

Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper sounds absolutely rancid and indubitably ungood. How dare you recommend such an atriciuosly awful, high fructose corn syrup-filled fat inducing hell beverage. How dare you!

Mike said...

it's diet; it doesn't have hfcs, it's not fat inducing.

it does have aspartame.