18 August 2006

alright alright

So the premiership starts tomorrow, but Fulham aren't on 'til Sunday when they'll be taking on Manchester United at Old Trafford. I'm looking for a Fulham win, of course, but I'll also be happy to watch Man U, who I'd never admit to rooting for, but I do enjoy watching. Wayne Rooney, who is by far my favorite player to watch, will be playing in the game before a 3 game suspension starts with Man U's next game.

And why do I enjoy Wayne Rooney so much? Because he has the best motor of anyone I've ever seen play, he actually works back and helps out on the defensive end, and although he's got fantastic skills, he's not really that flashy a player. He just keeps his head down and works. And occasionally punches or stomps on someone's balls.

Here's four minutes of Mr. Rooney at work. Highly recommended.



I love guys that work like this, and although I'm not that familiar with Fulham signing Jimmy Bullard, I've heard he's a guy with a huge motor. I'm definitely excited all around. Check out Jimmy Bullard!



I don't know what's going on there, but here's Jimmy Bullard with underwear on his head.



I don't really have anything to add after that.

Still here? Those Beasley to RSL rumors?

The Beasley rumors are rampant – but they didn’t come from any of us… pretty funny actually. We’d love Beas. But he’s not coming back this year, I don’t think.

I don't know who wrote that.

No comments: