22 June 2006

i linked him for a reason

Get to know the funny and interesting world of my friend Jon. There's more than one thing worthy of laughter in his post today.

Predictions:
Czech 1 - Italy 1
US 1 - Ghana 0
Brazil 2 - Japan 0
Australia 2 - Croatia 0

Croatia is an odd word.

I'll be at Radio Radio for the game. I'm sure I'll see someone I know there.

* * * * *

I'm going to add a current reading footnote to my posts; I encourage anyone to comment if they're familiar with anything I'm reading. My retention is horrible, so a decent conversation about a book is appreciated. It keeps my mind awake.

* * * * *

Current Reading:
The Thinking Fan's Guide to the World Cup - Various
Being Peace - Thich Nhat Hanh

Bike Mileage This Week
M - 23, T - 34, W - 40 (on target so far)

No comments: