20 June 2006

who wants to know

I bet I am asked at least 12 times a day what I actually do. The truth is that I don't do much of anything. And that no one ever asks me what I do.

But if they were to ask me, I could point them here, and tell them that this is what I do. Well, part of it anyway. I also do (or did) this. I do a bit of this. Sometimes I do a little bit of this. I also do this, this, and a touch of this.

Seems like I'm pretty damn skilled, if I do say so myself. But it all adds up to this, so maybe I'm not as smart as I think I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this "did" (McF) business? Did you finally quit to walk the streets of Indy? Tell me more!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that was me, sorry.

Mike said...

I used the word "did" because it's done now.

If I quit, you would know because I'd be going from door to door begging.