28 January 2006

you are being watched

Alright, hopefully the Tupperware/Dolphin detour is nearing its end, but first I have some questions based off the tracking log for this blog. It looks like this:

1 ameritech.net
2 insightBB.com
3 mindspring.com
4 125.52.164.#
5 ocn.ne.jp
6 comcast.net
7 artclassicsltd.com
8 204.10.42.#
9 wanadoo.fr
10 ameritech.net
18 af.mil

Now, this reveals a few things, one of which is that on occasion, members of my family look that this from work. But who's using ameritech's internet service? And who's with InsightBB? And who's with Mindspring? Who works at Art Classics Ltd? Who's french?

I know who's reading from Japan, and I know who works on an Air Force base, but other than that I have no idea who's reading this. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment. I'm not trying to scare you off. Honest.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I'm probably the mindspring.

Just wanted to say thanks for blogrolling me. Good to see another Indy blogger who's a music and soccer freak.