23 January 2006

she was bitten again - on the face

pearl jam - bugs
minus the bear - you kill bugs good, man
charles mingus - bugs (take 3)
the flaming lips - the big ol' bug is the new baby now (4 to 1 mix)

Mike Reporting at 8:41 AM, Monday January 23rd, 2006.

According to this CNN story, bedbugs are back, and they're taking no prisoners. Luckily I've got a man on the scene in New York City, and I've tried to contact him to get further information. The email that follows is part one of our correspondence.
CNN is reporting a New York bedbug outbreak, and I want you to know that I don't think you're dirty or anything... but according to this story these bedbugs can happen to anyone and I think you should just give your friends a heads up if you're planning on spreading the disease.

Ok, spreading the disease was an Anthrax album.

And Anthrax were from New York. I think you can see where I'm going with this.

Thanks.
Mike


Jason Reporting at 9:42 AM, Monday January 23rd, 2006.

My man on the scene has replied back; Here is his his report:

I'm ok. The crab lice are killing the bedbugs.


This has been another hard-hitting report from Ridehorsey, Your #1 Source For Bedbug News

No comments: