31 May 2005

blow your own horn

The following are short pieces that I've written in the past little while that I thought were amusing. Or something.

"if you don't know who David Lee Roth is you just don't deserve to live"

"This song reminds me of a tiny car driving down a narrow Japanese highway during a boiling summer, but not for reasons that would make sense to anyone but me."

" I was a boring killjoy for a long time, but I'm working on it."

"He'd react by calling us both idiots and making a sort of angry face. Good times."

"It's probably a bad thing to find your own idiocincracies charming."

"Although I know a request for user participation is as likely to be granted as would be a wish that the Indiana Fairy would somehow move the St. Louis Cardinals to my backyard..."

"...Zaireeka is corn, some potato bits, and a bit of bouillon lying around the kitchen, some of it in the pantry, some of it in the refrigerator."

No comments: