06 September 2007

Reaching Out.. Touching You... Touching MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey there Illinois. I know some of you may not be visiting Hoosier Beer Geek regularly, but seeing as that Gina and I both write there now, you have no excuse. Unless you hate everything good in life. This beer thing isn't going away, you're just going to have to keep suffering through whatever we bring home until we're all dead. So you might as well learn up. It only takes like a month to be able to pretend you know what you're talking about anyway.

Other than that, you're all crazy for having children.

Love,

Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

I like beer. In fact I like beer a lot. But I'm just stopping by to say hi and thanks. I'm a contributing writer to Rich Allen's Craven Cottage Newsround. The U.S. half. I saw a reference from your site so thought I would check it out. Thanks for the link man!

Do you have a USL or MLS team you support?

C'mon you Whites!

Anonymous said...

You know Mike. Beer does help you to have children. We should all be drinking beer constantly! Hoosier Beer? What about Bud Light straight out of the Clinton County tapper? Now there's something to write about how ugly dudes are managing to pull off Jamie Riley's.. Go figure. Beer helps so many people, and sometimes the wrong ones damn it!

Mike said...

Craven Cottage guy - I suppose my MLS team is Real Salt Lake, but I'm sort of waiting on St. Louis to get a team. The RSL thing is a long story... I sent email to all the teams asking who I should root for and through that I got to know RSL's (now former) GM Steve Pastorino... anyway. Now that Steve has been "let go" and RSL have traded away all his guys (including my favorites) I've been given permission to shop for teams again.

The whole RSL thing is documented in the blog here, but there's a lot to dig up.

I dunno. Right now I just watch the games without much rooting interest. I grew up near St. Louis, so that's going to be my team when it comes around.

Nice work on the Newsround. Quality stuff and I read it daily.

FRANEY - I have a good feeling that comment is from you... who are these ugly dudes? Last time I saw Jami the only thought I had was "oh crap, we're getting old."