27 June 2007

but wait

Tonight's Copa America matchup of Brazil and Mexico is going to be pretty interesting since most of Mexico is already calling for coach Hugo Sanchez's head, and Brazil is Brazil (good). But tomorrow's US/Argentina match will be even more interesting, only because we've sent a squad of B or C level players to play against an Argentina squad that's loaded up with some of the world's best. What's going to happen? We'll probably win like 13-4.

I won't be watching the US game live for the first time in a long time - Beer Geek takes priority tomorrow night - but the Tivo will be loaded and ready after I've done my beer tasting duties. It should be an interesting match at 11 or 12 pm, after a few, knowing I get to drive back to Illinois in the morning. Maybe I'll even stay awake.

YEAH!

I'm bored.

6 comments:

J said...

soccer is the new cigarettes. You well? Whats new...? I hope that, someday, now since you had your teeth replaced cheaply, you and gina can someday find the power to visit someday.

Go and kick Mexxxico's balls brazil, I like portuguese more than spanish.

Mike said...

Jon - there is no doubt that we will be in Japan next year, hopefully March, we're thinking.

My teeth are still not fixed - the process is a long drawn out one - but they're getting there. So. Yes. Good.

You're playing Wilco songs now? How quickly you've progressed.

torporindy said...

Do you know where the game will be televised? I thought it was going to be on univision, but I was wrong.

J said...

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0607/06071904panasoniclx2.asp

this is the low-down bouts my camera. You asked for info about it a while back...

J said...

panasonic lumix dmc-lx2

Mike said...

sorry i'm a bit late to comment.. the games are on goltv, which you can watch at mcniven's or maybe brugge. and univision as well, i think.