11 April 2007

Cookie Sacked

Cookie would be the nickname of Fulham manager Chris Coleman. And sacked means fired. I'm English.

Cookie seemed like a good guy - he seemed to really like American players, he may or may not have been sleeping around on his wife, and he kept the team out of the relegation zone for a long time.

But Fulham won one road game in the past two years.

So it was probably time. They're hired Northern Ireland manager Lawrie (not dirty) Sanchez to replace him, and by what I've read, it seems that Sanchez does a nice job. We'll see if he's up for playing Clint Dempsey - Cookie didn't.

*

Indiana University plays Notre Dame in Indy this Saturday.. but it conflicts with my RSL viewing. I don't know what to do. Anyone going to IU/ND?

*

Neko Case put on a nice show last night.

Who are these people that go to shows to have loud conversations with other people? You paid $25+ to not pay attention to the performer?

I don't get it.

No comments: