10 April 2007

Boca scored, Fulham loses

It's almost too depressing to write about the pair of Fulham losses over the weekend. Let's just say that they're doing their best to be relegated, and if that happens I have no idea who I'll watch. And although wearing a championship level team's jersey gives me some sort of awesome soccer cred, I'd rather not.

Instead I've turned my focus to RSL, who give me reason for hope.

*

Gina and I are seeing Neko Case tonight, that should be good.

*

The weather sucks, so I just sit around the house doing nothing. Makes for a boring blog. I'm almost done with watching every episode of The Wire. I'm trying to get second division Spanish club UD Vecindario promoted through the combined forces of Ivan Carril and Xisco on FIFA 07.

And that's it.

Oh boy.

No comments: