02 January 2007

new year new you

Check any exercise based magazine this month, and somewhere on the cover it will say "New Year, New You". Probably Cosmo, too.

Fulham tied Chelsea Saturday. My Tivo was messed up and I missed it.

My tivo is now fixed, so I'll be able to watch it anyway....

Fulham also put in a bid for Clint Dempsey, as was rumored... for some reason I thought that this wasn't really going to happen. Anyway, next up for Fulham... Tony Meola. Just kidding.

Let's see... We drove back to Illinois Saturday afternoon, had dinner with Jim/Julie/Caroline, Jim and I went to Dandy Inn, then met Dave at Off Broadway in Trenton, Illinois. And we drank.

Sunday passed without even, until the evening when Gina and I drove over to St. Louis for a party, catching the early 9 PM fireworks while driving past the park. Met up with Jon and family for a very nice and entertaining night. It's always good to see Jon, and his family are all really great people, nice and interesting, and also robots.

I also met Jon's Miyuki, who was every bit as lovely and nice as she appears in pictures. Good job, Jon.

And yesterday I ate pizza. On the way back from Illinois, my song by song trip though my Ipod, which I started like 6 months ago, finally ended with some Nas song. I highly recommend the song order playlist for anyone tired of all the music on their Ipod. Anyway...

Here I am again. New Year, old me.

4 comments:

torporindy said...

I listened to the replay on Sirius last night. Bocanegra had the late equalizer.

Mike said...

Sirius has the premiership? Why is my girlfriend paying for XM then?

torporindy said...

Yeah, but the only time that I've found a match was scrolling through the dial. I don't think there is a football channel.

miyuki said...

It's really nice meeting you :)
Hope to see you again soooooon.