20 December 2006

ufck it

Here's a new track from the leaked LCDSndsystm album. I want to share it with you. It's called Smthng Grt. I took out all the vowels, because I am sneaky.

I suppose I might post again before Christmas, then again, I might not.

I wonder how Jon is spending his last days in Japan. Must be like that odd feeling when you leave a job, except on a much larger scale. It's a bittersweet, weird feeling. Joyous, yet dangerous. Like stepping into the wilderness when you know it's filled with bears. I think.

Hmm. A nothing post for a nothing week. Let's get the year over with already. Who's with me?

I want to play 11 on 11 soccer outside in long socks and a woolly hat. That's my resolution.

Have some nice days.

Mike

2 comments:

scot said...

if you need extra people for that 11 on 11 game let me know.

of course i can't play till January 25 since I am on crutches with a fractured kneecap.

who says soccer is for sissies?

merry christmas.

Mike said...

hey dave, we're (being the fellas) are gonna hang out saturday night in t-town if yer interested... also, i need your email addy

send me a mail at mikeatwood at gmail dot com please