02 November 2006

this post rocks like the video at the end of it

Hmm. I'm finally going to Vegas Saturday on that trip I won in the canoe race. We have no plans, except to eat and In and Out Burger. In and Out Burger better be fucking good, if it's just like Steak n' Shake or something I'm going to punch the West Coast right in the ear.

Last time I was in Vegas we ate a Fatburger, because Ice Cube mentioned Fatburger in that "I gotta say it was a good day" song and we're hard, just like Ice Cube.

Fatburger wasn't very good, but it did have a jukebox playing oldies, and I recall a black man dancing. We then ventured outside and saw a souvenir t-shirt that read "EAT SHIT AND DIE. LAS VEGAS." I wonder if it's still on sale... might make a nice pajama shirt.

Gina's bike came off layaway and into our house last night. I think it ended up being like $900 altogether. Maybe I should have my head looked at.

She then attempted the spinervals training dvd I have and got about 75% through at light effort. Then I did the whole thing at full effort and tried not to vomit. I regretted eating the Papa Murphy's pizza (which is really good, by the way) because vomitting pizza would be pretty horrible.

Humans abuse their power while horses use theirs only for good. I'd rather be a horse.

Anyway. It's thursday.

1 comment:

Arthur said...

Dude, I just wanted to let you know that I literally laughed out loud at that video. Not sure if it's supposed to be funny, but I lost it.

And In and Out is pretty darn good. You can order things that aren't on the menu (like a "monster burger" is fully loaded). Not sure if there's a place to learn everything you can actually order or not. Dang good milkshakes too.