07 November 2006

i'm registurd

Hey! It's election day!

Despite my previous thought that I should just vote democrat across the board to punish anyone at all associated with the president, instead I am debating if I'm going to vote at all. If anyone wants to let me know what important issue I should be voting on and will be missing out on if I just act apathetic and ungrateful for my FREEDOMEZ, please let me know.

Freedomez is a registered trademark of ridehorsey.com.

I live in Perry township.

Vegas was pretty blah. The three of us did spend $200 on dinner, and even that was just so-so. But if you're going to eat at Smith and Wollensky, skip the whipped potatoes. They are a $11 waste of money. The T-bone is as big as both your hands spread out, though. Maybe bigger.

Remind me to never fly United ever ever again. I've never had a positive United experience that I can remember... just a bunch of passable or horrible experiences. Perhaps that's the case with all air travel. I hate airplanes and airports and the whole process. Yuck. Is there anyone on the ballot pushing for nationwide highspeed rail? I'd even be ok with my tax money going to that.

Soccer starts tomorrow, as far as I know anyway, and I look forward to dying on astroturf. Nothing makes me more sweaty than running. It's really gross, actually, but I enjoy that my opponents have to deal with sweaty me banging against them. This is my public reminder to foul more. That's how the pros do it.

Alright. Election, Vegas, Soccer... I think that covers it so far.

1 comment:

scot said...

so how did soccer go?