24 October 2006

strays

I'm back from a so-so vacation; no so-so in the company I kept or the places I visited, but so-so in the crap weather. Anyway, while on vacation I managed to pick up two hitchhikers, one being a very sad dog (who had tags and a radio collar and was taken to the animal shelter), and the other being a dirty hippie. The hippie story is great in that he first asked for a ride up the road, but once given the ride he kept asking for more. He's quite lucky I was in a generous mood, because without our help he would have ended up sleeping in a ditch or something. He sort of looked like he had already taken a few ditch naps.

In any case, if ever asked the question "do you want to help me find my car?", answer "no".

DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR.

Here's a Clor song that sounded good on the way to work. It sort of sounds like Tron looks.

3 comments:

Mike said...

OH WHATEVER WORLD SERIES GUY. GO EFF YOSELF.

i'm printing up t-shirts that say "I'm covered in pine tar and all I got was this crappy t-shirt and a world series win because i'm a cheatin' kenny rogers"

Anonymous said...

Jamie bought me a new dog, we still have Jake, but now we also have Molly. If you come to see her in about 6 months bring a saddle and you can ride her...well, a little monkey could ride her. Pics on the myspace whatnot.

Arthur said...

Awesome. I just had a hitchhiker experience myself. Here it is, if interested. My companion wasn't dirty though, and didn't keep asking for more. Always an adventure when you pick up a stranger. I'd like to hear more too, if you get around to it.