22 September 2006

maaaaaaan....

What's up with this stupid rain. Stupid rain, I'm gonna punch you in your stupid face. Stupid.

Anyone coming to Brugge tomorrow? Wait, don't answer that. Ok, answer that, but make it in the form of a question, such as "I am going to Brugge tomorrow because I love to watch Bobby Convey and Christiano Ronaldo has a fabulously sculpted uber-mullet*?"

I am asking all readers to respond to this post. That means you too, random reader from Europe.

* * * * *

*Nate and I once had a conversation about how adding the prefix "uber" to any word makes it better. For example: Uber-Cancer. Who wouldn't want Uber-cancer? Or abortion. "I not only had an abortion, I had an Uber-abortion!".

See?

1 comment:

Arthur said...

Okay, you called me out, so I'll respond. No, I'm not going to Brugge tomorrow. Sorry. Not sure I know what that is.

"What's up with this uber-stupid rain. Stupid rain, I'm gonna uber-punch you in your uber-stupid face. Uber-Stupid."

Hey, you're right!