20 April 2006

help

I'm afraid I'm turning into a Bike Nazi.

It probably started when I decided that commuting by bike was a good idea. Suddenly I'm hypersensitive to the way people drive, I'm bitter that there are no southside bike trails, I have delusions that the people I pass sitting in traffic on Bluff Road witness my incredible speed (20 mph with a tailwind) and are jealous of me, and Tuesday, while sitting in traffic next to a Prius, I had the urge to ask the driver what kind of gas mileage she was getting.

Then I thought of making up shirts with a picture of a Prius that said "Poseur".

I still think that's kind of funny.

How did this happen? And what's the cure? Where does it end? What aren't bicycle shorts proper work attire? Nevermind, I know the answer to that one.

No comments: