11 February 2006

the new

neko case - star witness
the flaming lips - free radicals

Both of these tracks are early leaks from their prospective albums. Neko Case's new album is titled "Fox Confessor Brings The Flood" and is due out March 7th. The song I've posted, "Star Witness", has some really great chorus-y/harmony vocals.

The New Flaming Lips album "At War With The Mystics" is due April 4th. It's probably a bit more wacky that their previous album (I am also surprised that's possible). "Free Radicals" is a pretty good example. It sort of sounds like Prince.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

J said...

hey pal... thanks for the myspace dealio-iolio & the Lips' song... I enjoyed it a lot. Something more gritty in it & that is good. anyhoo... jonathan

Mike said...

I've got the whole album at home, Jon. I'll see if I can't get it to you somehow. Stay tuned.