27 December 2005

i cheated

Song length issue is fixed. I think.

blood brothers - live at the apocalype cabaret

I should have posted a Blind Melon song today, but I don't really feel like sharing Blind Melon songs. So...

BLOOD BROTHERS!

I can't help but absolutely love this band. I love how the songs sound so poppy and agreeable EXCEPT that neither of the guys can really sing and there's alot of screaming... but it's so damn catchy anyway. I swear these guys be the secret songwriters for No Doubt.

And if you don't like the band, that's understandable. But they're one of the few groups on ipod shuffle I never skip. And I find that funny for some reason.

If no one leave a comment I think I'm gonna kill the blog at 100 (as originally planned) and start a new blog about dolphins and tupperware.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mike, despite the fact that I do love tupperware, i think I enjoy your music blog too. Keep it around. I often check it out and listen to what you have to offer. I'd love to have my own music blog but I don't know how to do it... So, yrs is mine.

BTW, the blood bros song, only about 10 sec was listenble for me...

later, jon

Mike said...

thanks for the comment and the head's up. i think i've fixed it now. i hope.

Mike said...

actually, right after i typed the tupperware thing, i went looking for pictures of tupperware and dolphins.

did you know that it's called tupperware because it was invented by John Tupper? And that superimposing John Tupper's head onto the back of a jumping dolphin leads to surprisingly dissapointing results?

I know both of these things.