01 September 2005

KHTR - 103.3

broken social scene - 7/4 (shoreline)

KHTR was the St. Louis radio station I listened to as a kid. They had all the choice Kenny Loggins cuts, which is all you need when you're a kid. I really think that worst thing about bring a kid up in the world today is that there's no new Kenny Loggins jams.

The track today is a leak from Broken Social Scene's new album. The vocals seem sort of muted here, and I'm wondering if this is a mastered or unmastered copy. In any case, I guess the band wasn't that happy about the leak, and I'd put up a link to the statement, but then they'd have a direct link to a blog leaking a track. Duh.

Here's what the dude said:

Nevermind they took it off their site, probably because it sounded stupid.

But something I discovered at the site is that this must be the single.

That figures.

Anyway, rock out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i listened to it also. a lot of us did in the stl area then