20 May 2005

you are invited

Hey.

A few things I wanted to note: First off, I've added a link to Benn loxo du taccu on the right. It's a blog by an reporter working in Africa which contains a different African song each time. I download everything he puts up, and then never listen to it. I've been meaning to, though.

I suppose his blog is what convinced me to do mine.

Secondly, before I switched the blog over to music, I invited pretty much anyone I knew to use the blog to post whatever they wanted. I want to encourage those of you who were asked to continue to use the blog in that manner. In fact, if you wish to write something about a song, I'll do my best to locate the song and put it up as a link. I would enjoy that greatly. Don't be shy. But don't just make a request, either. I think a person can find enjoyment in music they normally would like just by reading about how someone else feels about it. So it's important that you write a little bit about the song first.

Jon, expect an invite soon.

No comments: