09 May 2005

best plan ever

So you may have come here today looking for the Jim O'Rourke track that was meant to accompany the Books track I posted last week.

Instead, here's a story of epic failure:

As I began the process of changing over the tracks, I deleted the file from the Calexico entry, and began to upload the O'Rourke track. When the upload reached roughly the 30% mark, the upload quit and told me I had run out of space.

I then decided the best course of action was to remove the Books track as well, and then upload the O'Rourke track. I quickly hit the delete button and got rid of the Books track and restarted my O'Rourke upload.

At about 50%, the upload quit again. It was then that I remembered that the O'Rourke track ran approximately 10 minutes, and now I've got nothing to work with.

So, I'm going to have to rethink what I'm doing, which is slightly upsetting, because I had a story ready to tell and everything.

Give me a bit to get a hold of myself.

No comments: