09 July 2010

this week will go down in history as the week i got strep throat and an ear infection and was incapacitated for five straight days.

i do not get sick often, and when i do i turn into a cake of physical misery with a nice emotional (OH MY GOD WHAT IF I EVER GET REALLY SICK!?!?) ice cream side.

if that does ever happen (i actually get sick), hide the cyanide pills.

*

still dealing with the ear infection. it feels like like i've got little elves pulling on my ears. i feel slighty retarded, as well. and my head is in a cottony cloud of yuck.

come on antibiotics.

1 comment:

J said...

enjoy the sickness-

Without a little sickness, the clouds don't seem as white, the bark as brown, the pavement as gray.

Without a little sickness, there would be no health, no bountifulness, no Gwar.

Without a little sickness to make the other times glow, it would be a very chary life.

I would even bound past that idea, and say that, without a little sickness, there could be no life at all, and, consequently and sadly, no you.

(enter the canned ahhhhhhhhhh)

Enjoy the sickness,
JON

(PS- after I wrote this, I realized my mom had just passed, and that it may sound strange coming from me...please don't think that way...It was a creative exercise more than anything)