30 May 2008

MUSK

We are in Kroger, because I've run out of deodorant. I check over the aisle carefully, looking for the best per ounce deal on deodorant.

"Ooh... musk."

"Don't buy the musk."

"I'm totally buying the musk. Which musk? Smell this."

".."

"I'm buying both these. See what you've conditioned me to do? If you were checking out perfume and I said 'I really like that one' you'd put it down and buy something else."

* * * * *

I'm in the bathroom, considering my musk options.

"Sex panther or.... what's this one again?"

".."

"Love Tiger. I'm going with the Sex Panther, though."

2 comments:

Brant A. Zurliene said...

I've heard the ladies really like the stink bait...just rub a little all over.

Anonymous said...

Sex panther works 100% of the time 60% of the time! Now get your butt on your bike!