13 September 2007

Unrelated Title

Last night in honor of Gina and my* 45th anniversary or whatever (and Jim's new daughter) I sat down and watched RSL play DC United.

I haven't followed RSL all that much lately - my DirectKick MLS TV package was actually turned off for a few weeks and I didn't realize - but I do know that they've continued making changes after the Beckerman/Ballouchy deal (the deal that pushed me over the ledge).

For example, I know they recently had a bunch of Argentinian guys come in on trial, and that they ended up signing all of them. So I turn on the game last night, and I don't recognize like half the team.

Half the team, really.

Anyway, it was a wide open attacking game, with RSL showing a spark that they never had before. Interesting. They lost anyway. But at least there was a spark.

If you catch the right MLS game, they really are every bit as entertaining as a lot of Premiership matches. Like say Pompy vs. Wigan or something.

*Whats the correct grammar here?

1 comment:

Gina said...

I believe you have it correct but rewording would make it less awkward.