17 September 2007

Hey Mark, heads up

Tell the English guy at work that he can check out all American television soccer listings at soccertv.com. DirecTV has Fox Soccer Channel (Premiership, a bit of the championship, german league), Sentanta (EPL, umm... I don't remember. They've got most the EPL games now), GOL (Spanish League, German I think...) the ESPN networks (ESPN2, ESPN Classic) have Champions League, but not all the games - I think they're also on GOL, but Champions League coverage is a bit more spotty over here.

Sentanta is currently only available with DirecTV, as far as I know.

Soccertv.com is his best resource, though it is a bit difficult to navigate.

I just read that Sentanta has some of the games - I guess that's a fact.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I'll let him know. Also, he hates it when we make him say soccer.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the double post...