04 September 2007

Asheville out, DC in

Decided to use my leftover airline miles and book a flight to DC - the only place that I had enough miles to actually fly to.

That's fine though, I've never been, and I think it's pretty exciting. We're looking into staying at the Brickskeller Inn, which is above the Brickskeller bar, which has a beer list that looks like this. And Holy Crap is that impressive.

And of course there's a bunch of monuments in DC and that stuff, which I really wanted to check out first and foremost. The beer discovery was just an added bonus.

SO YEAH!

A trip to Japan for next year is probably out, but I'm investigating Indiana to Deadwood to Devil's Tower to Yellowstone to all over which would look like this...

Googlemaps load slow, so I dumped it. It looked like a giant loop from Indy to Vegas and back by way of Yellowstone and a lot of Colorado. Your Mom.

It's another dream I sorta had. I've got a lot of logistics work to do. Anyway.

YEAH!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Holy crap that is a lot of beer! Have any extra air line miles to take me too?