27 August 2007

Premiership Weekend 4

Fulham v Aston Villa - Fuckin' Fulham. Dempsey scores, Fulham lose 2-1. Kasey Keller was decent in net. The refs were horrible again. I hate complaining about referees.

Also watched Liverpool v Sunderland - Torres is awesome - and the end of Tottenham v Man U - I didn't know who to root for. Fulham has Tottenham next at Craven Cottage, I think Fulham can win, but the way things have been going, I dunno. It feels like last year all of a sudden.

* * * * *

Gina and I headed down to Madison, IN for a random Saturday afternoon trip - not a bad drive. I got the idea from my Day Trips from Indianapolis book I picked up a year or so again. We probably should do this more often.

While in Madison we walked around a bit, ate at a restaurant, and then got back in the car for more driving. Sort of a blah day, but better than sitting on the couch.

Last night we saw Knocked Up at the $1.50 theater, and stopped in at Shallos beforehand to get a beer to kill an hour. The beer was blah, but I'll put that in my beer diary later.

Yippee!

No comments: