21 May 2007

It's no Camaro RS

Sometimes your friends do really quite alright in life; maybe they buy a big ol' house or a benz or something... and then sometimes friends buy something like this...

Jim called me Saturday to ask if I had spoken to Jason recently. I said "yeah here and there..." and he said "did he mention a Ferrari?"

Why?

"Here I am sitting in a fertilizer truck (Jim works at the Trenton Co-op) and I swear he just drove by me in a Ferrari."

Hmm.

As it turns out, Jason does indeed own a Ferrari.

I told Jason, "you know, when you buy a Ferrari, it's ok to call and tell your friends."

So congrats to Jason.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering who was pulling a Ferrari off of Highline on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Last names, man. Don't be like the rich sops who only refer to people by their first names like everyone knows who they are. Jason Preisley? Brent Spiner?

Unknown said...

Everybody will have one of those in Franeytown.

Mike said...

He has a younger sister named Jill (who might be your age...), they lived right off county line road on the Trenton side, and they're animals.

It's a riddle!