30 April 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are floating in bbq sauce

I'm working on titles that actually make sense... maybe next time.

So Fulham lost yesterday - no surprises there - but they played with more spirit than we've seen in a while. Part of this was due to the spark that was Clint Dempsey, who came on in the second half and actually looked creative and energetic. So there's that.

Although I'm still coughing a bit, after watching a bit of the Versus network cycling coverage yesterday I couldn't keep off the bike. It had been over a week, and there's really no excuse for that. It really is easier to just sit around and watch television.

But after you get back in the swing of things, you start to crave it. I haven't gotten there yet this year, and it's almost frightening. I remember what happens when I don't exercise. So somehow I've got to find that mojo back.

I bought an Ipod mini a couple weeks ago with the intent of getting into that Nike+ thing (which is some sort of running software that works on Ipod), but so far I've just not done anything. I've got a nice car for nice days - why bother putting the work in myself?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to not doing anything this weekend. Not doing anything meaning I won't have to drive back to Illinois (it's been 3 times in the past four weeks), and I can get on a bike and waste a day. Now if the wind will just settle down..

RSL's on tonight. I don't know what to think.

Oh, called IU Dental School. IT'S JUST MY MOUTH.

No comments: