25 April 2007

I was a horrible student

Another option I have in lieu of paying a regular dentist $8000+ for dental work is to use the IU Dental School option. My friendly dental hygentist suggested this option, where the costs will come in at roughly one-fourth the costs I'd pay for someone with a degree to do the work. That's only $2000, which means I won't spend the next two years paying for it, the whole while thinking about how great a bicycle I could have bought for $8000 (probably the best bicycle ever, I'd guess).

But the work would be done by an IU Med School student... Which seems a bit risky. Still.. $6000? Anyone have any experience with the IU Dental School? I know that I can count on half-day appointments - I'm ok with that, we own a PSP and a Nintendo DS and several magazines. Anything else I need to worry about? I mean other than having some kid tear the nerves out of my mouth?

* * * * *

I'm rockin' a cold right now, so no exercise. I'm about to write off the whole year as SUCK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, for $8000 you should have a whole new set of teeth. Thought about dentures? Much easier to maintain... So I've heard. I also read a story about some dentist's who are working out of their garage. For cheap. Need your air filter changed too?