14 February 2007

meanwhile, over at indy soccer

This is a link to my first post over at the Indy Soccer blog, a site that looks almost right, except the stupid code keeps forcing a bunch of stuff to the bottom of the page and if I can't fix it I'll have to go with a different template. Which I don't want to do, because it looks pretty nice right now.

We'll see how it goes over there. I'm gonna move the soccer stuff there, even if (like in the case of the RSL/Fulham stuff), it doesn't really fit "Indy".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you've never seen this:
http://www.thingsmyboyfriendsays.com/

You should, here's just a sample...
On his first million.

me: So you're going to buy me a pony, right?
e: No, I'm going to buy ME a pony. Made of gold. With rockets.
me: And then with the rest you're going to buy me a pony, right?
e: I don't think there will be anything left after I get my gold rocket horse.