05 January 2007

it's a fulham firesale

See you later, Luis Boa Morte. Aside from a spectacular game against Arsenal, Luis never did much to impress me. I might be tempted to call his play inconsistent, but truthfully I'd just say he was consistently average. So I'm sort of glad to see him go, they can use the money better elsewhere.

He didn't make sense as captain, that's for sure.

Get out of here, Collins John! Wait, nevermind.

Collins John is definitely inconsistent, but he's only 21. Maybe he's the next Louis Saha (62 games, 23 goals). Which just means when he comes around he'll be sold to Man U.

I own a Man U jersey. Bought it in Tokyo at a soccer shop across from Meiji Jingu in Harajuku. Didn't see the guys in the picture. Saw plenty of this sort of thing. Should have had Wayne Rooney's name put the jersey. Wayne Rooney is a fucking champ.

Fulham have brought in L'Aeroplanino ("The Little Aeroplane") on loan. Says he wants to stay, too. I don't really know anything about him other than what I just read on Wikipedia. VINCENZO MONTELLA!!! Sounds best when read aloud in an excited Italian voice. As do most things. I HAVE HEMORRHOIDIOS!* See?

No new news on Gooch. Fingers crossed....

I'd say this is the premier Fulham blog on the web. Go ahead, find another one. I dare you.

* * * * *

Italian for Hemorrhoids.

No comments: