10 January 2007

I'm an idiot.

So I've been planning a meet up with a friend for about 6 months now, coinciding with the MLS Superdraft, taking place in Indianapolis.... this Friday. Not next friday, like I thought. Even though we've had a conversation via email over and over again...

Anyway, I just figured out that it's this Friday, thanks to Scot, and du Nord. Which would explain why the email said "I'll call you Thursday".

I'm probably going to take Friday off for the draft. Why not? Does anyone actually know where it is? Is the public allowed in? Can I get this info in the next 24 hours? Can someone help me find my pants?

1 comment:

scot said...

Yo.

Draft is at the Convention Center, though I think you might need a day pass to get in to the draft area. At least thats what I heard from the Crew.

I posted this in response to you on my blog, but I'm sure Steve can get you taken care of.

Oh, and pants are optional, so I wouldn't worry bout that.