10 July 2006

i know i know

So I was rooting for France, and I think they played the better game actually, and..

Although it was dirty and horrible and really has no place in the game, it was also pretty fucking awesome.

RSL lost again this weekend. The flashes of creativity, the sense that something better was just around the corner... it's all gone now. They appear to have quit. I am now convinced (probably much later than most RSL fans) that a change in coach is needed.

Scott Garlick is the worst goalie I've ever watched in 8 straight games or whatever.

We rode our bikes from my beautiful southside estate all the way to Richmond, IN on Saturday. It went a bit rougher than I would have liked, but I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be for the big ride Saturday.

Speaking of rough... Floyd Landis is riding the Tour de France on a dead hip. Even if you're not a cycling guy, the article (from the NY Times) is pretty impressive. I haven't watched much of the tour (though it is Tivoing daily) but I think Floyd is in the top 5 currently.

No comments: