07 June 2006

things that scare me

Southside bicyclist killed in hit and run - These are the kinds of things that go through my mind when I'm passed a little too close or some idiot decides honking or yelling at me is a good idea. I wonder if he was wearing a helmet.

I got in 30 very comfortable and enjoyable miles last evening, and made it home in time to make dinner, watch a television show, and go to bed. With the World Cup starting Friday, I'm wondering how I'm going to fit everything in. So I'm quitting my job.

If only it was that easy... I think I'll be at Radio Radio Monday for US/Czech and Italy/Ghana. I was going to take a long lunch and just watch the USMNT, but now I think that I might need a half-day, because I'll probably want to be drinking. Hopefully in celebration. We shall see...

No comments: