29 May 2006

a few announcements

Jewel's career is just about over with. I shouldn't care, but for some reason I find pleasure in this fact. I only know this because CBS television is on just to my right.

My pal in Japan (Jon) is back at blogging. That may be of no interest to you, but it certainly is to me.

My garbage disposal is no longer stuck. Who knew all you needed was an allen wrench? To my surprise, there was a penny stuck in there. It's been making horrible noises for something like 8 months, and I was just pretending that it was supposed to make those noises. It's making new noises now (probably not good noises), but they're not nearly as unpleasant. Also, I have dishwashing detergent in my hair now, probably from laying my head under the sink.

I used this rub recipe on my catfish fillet dinner. It was okay. A little salty.

I also rode 50 miles today, 5 or so yesterday (just to keep loose), and 40 on Saturday. I need a lot of work before the RAIN ride or I will die somewhere on Indiana Route 40.

2 comments:

torporindy said...

I had to avoid your blog for a few days because of the lost post. I am waiting for the dvd of season 2 to come out Yeah,, I know-I tunes.

Mike said...

that lost post doesn't really reveal anything. it's just something from the background that doesn't make any sense to me even now.

gina and i got caught up on lost through a two week blitzkreig of episode viewing, and we had finally caught up in time to watch the last episode of season two live. I kind of wish we would have started watching later because I hate having to wait on it.